Financing and Insurance
Here at Oasis Modern Dentistry, we understand that insurance coverage is a complicated topic. With all of the varying ins and outs of different policies, it can be a daunting task trying to figure out what is covered under your particular insurance. Additionally, while policies can differ among each other, costs can also vary based on geography.
We’re here to help you navigate the costs of your dental treatment. From copayments to deductibles, and reimbursements to maximums, you can trust that our team will guide you in the right direction.
During the check-in process, our friendly staff will make sure to review your policy with you. We’ll explain all of the out-of-pocket expenses that will be required.
PPO Insurances: Aetna, Ameritas, Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS), Careington, Cigna, Dental Health Alliance (DHA), Delta, DNOA, Guardian, MetLife, Principal, Sunlife, United Healthcare (UHC). Also many others, but we have to confirm them individually… there are hundreds if not thousands of small companies that will ‘attach’ themselves to the big ones we have contracts with directly.
After your exam or treatment, we will review your policy once again to make sure you thoroughly understand what is required. If your dentist recommends further treatment, you won’t be left in the dark on your insurance coverage inquiries and costs.
OASIS Community Care Plan
$49 enrollment and $25/month per person [Debit only]
[$39 enrollment and $20/month per person for 5 or more family members in same household]
Includes all of the following, PLUS 25% Off all other dental procedures:
|Free||Exams (Comprehensive and Periodic)||2x per year|
|Free||Prophylaxis (cleanings)||2x per year|
|Free||Fluoride Treatment (14 and under)||2x per year|
|Free||Cancer Screening||1x per year|
|Free||X-Rays (bitewings, pano, fmx)||1x per year|
|Free||Emergency Exams||3x per year|
- No pre-approvals
- No copays
- No deductibles
- No annual benefit maximum
- No lifetime benefit maximum
- No claim denials
- No forced downgrades from tooth-colored
fillings or porcelain or zirconia crowns
- No pre-existing condition
- No exclusions or limits
on implants & veneers
- No estimates -you’ll know
exactly what you’ll pay
- No frequency limitations on
crowns & dentures
- No waiting periods
Terms & Conditions
- The admin fee must be paid in full prior to treatment.
- Membership fees and benefits may be adjusted annually at renewal date.
- No refunds will be given in the event Member terminates the plan prior to the end of the plan year.
- Cancellation requires 30-days advance notice before next payment date.
- Membership renews annually in the same month plan was joined.
- Missed payments will accrue and benefits will be suspended. All payments must be paid in full before benefits can resume. After 90 days from first missed payment, plan will be terminated and member’s ability to re-enroll will be solely at the discretion of OASIS Modern Dentistry.
- The plan has no annual maximum limitations on benefits for dental care.
- The plan has no waiting periods or pre-existing exclusions
- 25% discount is guaranteed for all procedures and treatments not expressly excluded by this document.
- Orthodontic treatment is excluded.
- Whitening treatment is excluded.
- Members are responsible for notifying OASIS Modern Dentistry of any address or contact changes.
- Missed appointment fees/penalties are ineligible for the membership discount.
- Treatment payment is due at the time of service. If full payment is not received at the time of service, fee discount will be void.
- OASIS Modern Dentistry retains the right to interpret any program stipulations
- This is not an insurance plan and is not subject to regulation by the state department of insurance.
- Plan membership cannot be combined with dental insurance plans.
- This plan is for individual use only. It is not a group benefits plan.